Your privacy is important to us. We want you to be absolutely certain that we
will not misuse any of the personal information that you provide in order to use
this service. To that end, this is a full disclosure on how we will, and will
not, use your personal information:
We collect information from you in
order to provide you with maps, lists, and other information about registered
sexual offenders in your area.
- No information that you provide us will be shared with any other person,
company, or organization. Period.
- Your detailed interaction with the site will not be shared with anyone,
anywhere, at any time. Ever.
- The lone exception to the above policy is if we are required to provide
information under a properly served order of a court of competent jurisdiction.
In order to use our automated notification system, you
must register and provide certain personally identifying information, including
information for billing purposes. The following sections describe how we store
and protect your personal information.
All personally identifying information that we maintain
is stored in an encrypted database.
Credit Card and Bank Account Numbers
We use PayPal to process credit
card and electronic fund transfer transactions. We do not store your credit card
or bank account numbers in our database.
You hate spam. We hate spam. When you register for an account, you
are asked for your email address or telephone number.
- If you provide your email address, we won't email you without a good reason.
We won't sell, rent, or give your email address to anyone, anywhere, at any
- If you provide your telephone number, we won't call you without a good
reason. We won't sell, rent, or give your telephone number to anyone, anywhere,
at any time. Ever.
We will only contact you under the following
- Report a new offender in your area.
- Announce a new feature of this site.
If you have questions or
believe this policy has been breached, contact us at email@example.com. We